Creepy Weird Strange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum deals with all things creepy, weird and strange.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announcemet About The Forum.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelda
Admin
Admin
Zelda

Announcemet About The Forum. Empty
PostSubject: Announcemet About The Forum.   Announcemet About The Forum. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 9:33 pm

Hello, everyone. My name is Zelda. I am the one who created this forum, meaning it is my forum. Therefore, I feel that it is my duty to tell you that it is a work in progress. I will be on everyday, working on it. It will probably take some time to get it built up the way I want it. I am taking members. If you decide to join, please keep that in mind.

Zelda Hurst,
Owner/Founder/Forum Administrator
Back to top Go down
https://creepyweirdstrange.iftopic.com
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Announcemet About The Forum.   Announcemet About The Forum. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 10:02 pm

You will have help, Zelda. Don't you worry about THAT.
Back to top Go down
Emma

Emma

PostSubject: Re: Announcemet About The Forum.   Announcemet About The Forum. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 2:44 am

That's right. We will help you. Smile No need to do it all by yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcemet About The Forum.   Announcemet About The Forum. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcemet About The Forum.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creepy Weird Strange :: Off Topic Discussions :: Announcements About The Forum-
Jump to: