This forum deals with all things creepy, weird and strange.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scientists have discovered a 'monster' black hole that's so big it shouldn't exist.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zelda
Admin
Admin
Zelda

Scientists have discovered a 'monster' black hole that's so big it shouldn't exist. Empty
PostSubject: Scientists have discovered a 'monster' black hole that's so big it shouldn't exist.   Scientists have discovered a 'monster' black hole that's so big it shouldn't exist. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 8:35 pm

These black hole stories are so interesting. Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creepyweirdstrange.iftopic.com
Alexia

Alexia

Scientists have discovered a 'monster' black hole that's so big it shouldn't exist. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scientists have discovered a 'monster' black hole that's so big it shouldn't exist.   Scientists have discovered a 'monster' black hole that's so big it shouldn't exist. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 5:11 am

It seems as though, there are more than only one black hole. Makes you wonder what else is out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emma

Emma

PostSubject: Re: Scientists have discovered a 'monster' black hole that's so big it shouldn't exist.   Scientists have discovered a 'monster' black hole that's so big it shouldn't exist. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 8:37 pm

Yes, it does, Alexia. Scientists has made some fantastic discoveries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scientists have discovered a 'monster' black hole that's so big it shouldn't exist.   Scientists have discovered a 'monster' black hole that's so big it shouldn't exist. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scientists have discovered a 'monster' black hole that's so big it shouldn't exist.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creepy Weird Strange :: Creepy Weird And Strange :: Weird, Strange And Creepy News-
Jump to: